Things you wish you could say

"Hello, we have a rooster named Mr. Mubsy, we raised him by hand but we are having difficulties with.
He's already almost killed the neighbors bull mastiff, 3 small dogs have mysteriously disappeared, he rips hubcaps off the car, the mailman wears chainmail in our road, the backs of my hens are bleeding and raw and one's trying to tunnel out of the coop with a spoon. I didn't know chickens were capable of flipping me off. My kids are missing fingers and toes, my wife cries herself to sleep every night and we can't step outside without an attack, what can we do?
And don't suggest we kill him because that's cruel and we love him so."

Do you hear that? That's the sound of your ancestors weeping over their waste of genetics.

"Hello, we have a rooster named Mr. Mubsy, we raised him by hand but we are having difficulties with.
He's already almost killed the neighbors bull mastiff, 3 small dogs have mysteriously disappeared, he rips hubcaps off the car, the mailman wears chainmail in our road, the backs of my hens are bleeding and raw and one's trying to tunnel out of the coop with a spoon. I didn't know chickens were capable of flipping me off. My kids are missing fingers and toes, my wife cries herself to sleep every night and we can't step outside without an attack, what can we do?

Do you hear that? That's the sound of your ancestors weeping over their waste of genetics.
Would you consider selling him?

I have the answer to all your problems, let me go outside and get my ugly neighbor across the streets address and you can mail him to her and her 3 rude children and absent husband. (although if I was him I would spend all my time away from home too)

Back
Top Bottom