Things you wish you could say

I've often said, at school, when they do the fire drills, it all goes good because everyone expects it. They should pull the fire alarm at a random time and not tell anyone, that's when they will know where the problems are
Literally today at work (medical office bldg) someone made an overhead announcement that went something like this: "attention all staff and visitors. We will have a mock fire drill in 3 minutes. Do not panic, it is a drill and there is no need to evacuate. I repeat, it is not real. It is only a drill".

I guess they didn't want people from the urology office running out the door with their pants around their ankles, privates exposed, yelling IT'S ON FIRE!

Literally today at work (medical office bldg) someone made an overhead announcement that went something like this: "attention all staff and visitors. We will have a mock fire drill in 3 minutes. Do not panic, it is a drill and there is no need to evacuate. I repeat, it is not real. It is only a drill".

I guess they didn't want people from the urology office running out the door with their pants around their ankles, privates exposed, yelling IT'S ON FIRE!
You know…… a double negative = a positive outcome…

So, that 3 minute warning, was for “the real deal” (smirks)

What's worse is, you stomp on them, lift your foot,... they flip you off, and limp away, angry. But they DO seem to fly at you though!! You walk into the room, there is YOU and the bug in the middle of the floor and you just turned the light on. Out of the remaining 364 Degrees of direction it could travel, NOPE, it has to come straight at YOU !!

What's equally as disgusting is, sleeping at someone's house, and waking up in the middle of the night, to the pitter patter of little feet, ..... all 6 of them.... stomping across your leg.

Aaron
No, no, NO. This is just wrong. How am I to sleep with images of a p-offed Jurassic super fly waiting in the dark. I think I need an IR light just to navigate my kitchen for a mn snack..thx ya'll

https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.comtruck_public_images_3d...jpeg

Back
Top Bottom