Things you wish you could say

A person can have both. It's more of a pain to take a vacation when you have critters, but care for them can be arranged.
You mean, like, really???, you DON'T take your chickens with you? What kind of chicken parent are you? This is a commitment. Not something simple like having kids or anything.

:lau

They'll be fine. really.

You mean, like, really???, you DON'T take your chickens with you? What kind of chicken parent are you? This is a commitment. Not something simple like having kids or anything.

They'll be fine. really.
I don't have chickens. I do worry about my cats, though. If I didn't think it would completely stress them out, I'd take them with me, but cats aren't very good travellers.

Found a solution y'all

DIY-Chicken-Purse-Sling.jpg

They'll be fine. really.
A woman I know went on vacation last year, Her chicken sitter did not open the door to her coop in the heat of summer. She came home to "cooked" chickens and had to get new ones.

To my son's 6th grade honors english teacher, who we haven't even met yet: thanks a hell of a lot for assigning a project over the summer. Not only are you making my kid read a novel, but he has to do a google slide presentation, that is due the first day of school! Giving them homework through the school year, ok. I understand that. But during the summer, in a class he hasn't even started yet, for a teacher we haven't even met?! You're a real piece of work and I would email you and tell you exactly how I feel. But that would put a target on my son's back and that's not fair to him. But beware lady, I work at the school too...

To my son's 6th grade honors english teacher, who we haven't even met yet: thanks a hell of a lot for assigning a project over the summer. Not only are you making my kid read a novel, but he has to do a google slide presentation, that is due the first day of school! Giving them homework through the school year, ok. I understand that. But during the summer, in a class he hasn't even started yet, for a teacher we haven't even met?! You're a real piece of work and I would email you and tell you exactly how I feel. But that would put a target on my son's back and that's not fair to him. But beware lady, I work at the school too...
That is some serious “leveling up” by that teacher. I’m used to giving kids a “reading list” to have read over the summer & be ready to talk about them the 1st couple weeks of school. Or teachers copying local libraries…. Giving bonus points for “x” books read and mini reports written about them.

Back
Top Bottom