Things you wish you could say

Similar story but I think mine was worse. I was coming home from work one day and came to our town circle. The road is a state route so there are semis that drive through. A TODDLER was on his tricycle riding in the middle of the town circle! Like, in the street! Just around and around the circle, blocking traffic. He stopped a tractor and a semi plus a few cars. These big ass vehicles are stuck behind a three year old on a trike. I drove my ass right to the police station to report it. The cop couldn't believe it. I didn't hang around to see the kid get his butt chewed and have no clue where his parents were
When my kids were little we were in the lobby of the DDS. The actual dentists wife & kid walked out of the back & the kid (like 5 or 6) bolted out the office door by himself into the busy parking lot. She kinda threw up her hands & acted like she had no control over the situation.

My kids asked me why he did that. I told them in a not so quiet voice that his mommy didn’t love him enough to make him behave.

When my kids were little we were in the lobby of the DDS. The actual dentists wife & kid walked out of the back & the kid (like 5 or 6) bolted out the office door by himself into the busy parking lot. She kinda threw up her hands & acted like she had no control over the situation.

My kids asked me why he did that. I told them in a not so quiet voice that his mommy didn’t love him enough to make him behave.
No Way Reaction GIF by Top Talent

Was there a dog in that stroller?
You were there?

I think I love you. :love In a fatherly sort of way.

If you're getting upset when people call you out on the things you say, perhaps you should look at what you're saying and consider how it comes across to others. If it's childish or petulant, you'll be thought of as a childish brat regardless of age. Respect is earned, not given. Consider where you are and to whom you are speaking before you click that "post" button. You want to fit in and be accepted? Act like you can get along with people, or just keep scrolling if your tender sensibilities get ruffled. Drama is for twitter and facebook. Grow up.

Last edited:
Making alt accounts so you can screw with people is stupid, immature, and against the rules. Hope you get banned for life :)
That is happening so much lately! I thought things would calm down when school started, guess not🙁

Back
Top Bottom