Things you wish you could say

I will be nice and repeat it for you:

shocked melissa mccarthy GIF

&
Ill Allow It GIF
Thanks. I'm too tired to explain it again

When my kids were particularly bratty, I'd pop 'em with the kitchen sink sprayer.

Just sayin'

Film him vaping first so you have proof, then hose his punkass down.
Oh, I got him with ice water in the face. Our pizza maker asked him to go run some clump of weird green veggies under ice water, he did not want to, so I took them and rinsed them as told. I stepped up behind the kid and as he turned I gave him a water slap with all the ice water that was held in the veggies. It was like a bowl! He sounded like a girl after. 😂

But then he made his own concoction of chemicals to try to clean this one extremely burned pot, and it made the whole kitchen gag as it started frothing and bubbling out of the container. Everyone had to high-tail it.

I just Googled it and he had accidentally created chlorine gas! In the frigging kitchen! 😳

Maybe I will not throw him under the bus... He knows now how to make a weapon. 😬

Oh, I got him with ice water in the face. Our pizza maker asked him to go run some clump of weird green veggies under ice water, he did not want to, so I took them and rinsed them as told. I stepped up behind the kid and as he turned I gave him a water slap with all the ice water that was held in the veggies. It was like a bowl! He sounded like a girl after. 😂

But then he made his own concoction of chemicals to try to clean this one extremely burned pot, and it made the whole kitchen gag as it started frothing and bubbling out of the container. Everyone had to high-tail it.

I just Googled it and he had accidentally created chlorine gas! In the frigging kitchen! 😳

Maybe I will not throw him under the bus... He knows now how to make a weapon. 😬
lemme guess. bleach and ammonia?

Dude's a meance. That can put you in the hospital.

Yeah, depends on what's in the degreaser as to which toxic plume you get, but like every single health agency in the universe has a part of the training that covers this. :(
I asked him while he was mixing it "I take it you have never taken a chemistry course?" he said he was in one now. I asked him if he was failing the class, and he said he was. Then the kitchen got effed. He and I were right near it when it started frothing, and now neither of us feel well at all. My head is killing me. My nose and throat feel raw. And we both feel like vomiting. Very nice way to start the weekend.

I cannot wait for tomorrow. I am the only dishwasher for most of the day, with the exception of 4 hours where I get my very own assistant (basically, I wash, and he puts everything away for me). 😂

I asked him while he was mixing it "I take it you have never taken a chemistry course?" he said he was in one now. I asked him if he was failing the class, and he said he was. Then the kitchen got effed. He and I were right near it when it started frothing, and now neither of us feel well at all. My head is killing me. My nose and throat feel raw. And we both feel like vomiting. Very nice way to start the weekend.

I cannot wait for tomorrow. I am the only dishwasher for most of the day, with the exception of 4 hours where I get my very own assistant (basically, I wash, and he puts everything away for me). 😂
GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN AND GET FANS IN THERE NOW.

Kay, seriously. You need to report it to your boss and if you don't start feeling better soon call poison control and 911. Do not screw around with this, it's serious enough to kill you.

Back
Top Bottom