Things you wish you could say

Thanks. My dad was admitted into the hospital this morning found out not long ago due to heart failure

Very sorry to hear that, Pat.

🫂 I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm sorry Pat. :(
Thanks you guys.

The day after the first quote he went into cardiac arrest his body was still sending out electrical signals so his heart wasn’t beating for at least 15 minutes the doctors say. He wasn’t found till a nurse walked in to check on him they got his heart beating but he didn’t wake up he still hasn’t woken up and the neurology team believes his brain is not recovering as he is no longer responding to stimuli that he was 2 days ago like pain or being talked to or touched the neurology team believes he is in a vegetative state although he may still have some sedatives in his body they will be completely gone in the next 24 hours then we’ll know for sure if he’ll ever wake up and if he doesn’t he will need to be on life support which he made my mom promise to never let him be on life support so if he doesn’t wake up they’ll turn off his ventilator I’m am still holding out all hope for a miracle that he wales up.

Thanks you guys.

The day after the first quote he went into cardiac arrest his body was still sending out electrical signals so his heart wasn’t beating for at least 15 minutes the doctors say. He wasn’t found till a nurse walked in to check on him they got his heart beating but he didn’t wake up he still hasn’t woken up and the neurology team believes his brain is not recovering as he is no longer responding to stimuli that he was 2 days ago like pain or being talked to or touched the neurology team believes he is in a vegetative state although he may still have some sedatives in his body they will be completely gone in the next 24 hours then we’ll know for sure if he’ll ever wake up and if he doesn’t he will need to be on life support which he made my mom promise to never let him be on life support so if he doesn’t wake up they’ll turn off his ventilator I’m am still holding out all hope for a miracle that he wales up.
I’m still trying to process how he went from normal laughing and what not one day to in the hospital due to heart failure then into cardiac arrest. And some of his doctors have a big lawsuit on their hands because he knew something was wrong and they dismissed him and blamed it on his meds or him drinking (which he doesn’t do) and stuff like that when he gained 200+ pounds from liquid in a year in a day that took 22 lbs off of him in just fluids

Back
Top Bottom