Things you wish you could say

I wish I could tell every member that has a signature with huge bold letters in ALL CAPS AND RANBOW COLORS WITH FIFTEEN :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p emojis and a ton of :wee:wee:wee that it's too distracting and needs to go.

And putting bible quotes in extra large font too. It's bigger than your entire post and make it hard to read your post.

edit to add it should say rainbow not ranbow. too lazy to add the i even though I typed this message here.

Last edited:
I wish I could tell every member that has a signature with huge bold letters in ALL CAPS AND RANBOW COLORS WITH FIFTEEN :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p emojis and a ton of :wee:wee:wee that it's too distracting and needs to go.

And putting bible quotes in extra large font too. It's bigger than your entire post and make it hard to read your post.
Just be glad another forum I'm on allows pictures in your signature

What's are ranbow colors?

Back
Top Bottom