Time for more chicks! Hatch-a-Long!

Pics
Hestia hatched but she needed help. The membrane was wrapped around her and dried. My son told me he opened the incubator earlier to pet the floofs, so I assume it was shrink wrapped sort of?

At least if she passes for some reason, it isn't stuck in an egg alone. ❤️ Really hoping she makes it though. Had to temporarily remove Kraken cause he is a d*** already 🤣

Hestia is out and still good. The older two keep pecking at her toes and floof. Little bully babies. She is wobbly, but won't stand yet. Hoping she stands by morning. Her legs are fine. Nothing *seems* to be wrong. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 You can do it little Hestia!

Ps - Kraken is the main bully. Had to remove them earlier after Hestia hatched so she could rest for a bit. That little thing is nothing but energy. Rambunctious. Seriously might name them that if they don't chill out lol Kraken the Rambunctious? Rambunctious Kraken? Idk! 🤷🏼‍♀️

I'm glad Hestia made it!

And my little Abominable Snowman is outta the egg!

I had some catching up to do on BYC, it's been a busy week.
Robot Hedgehog GIF by namecheap

Hestia hatched but she needed help. The membrane was wrapped around her and dried. My son told me he opened the incubator earlier to pet the floofs, so I assume it was shrink wrapped sort of?

At least if she passes for some reason, it isn't stuck in an egg alone. ❤️ Really hoping she makes it though. Had to temporarily remove Kraken cause he is a d*** already 🤣
You did great! I am glad to hear little Hestia is outta that shell! ❤

Back
Top Bottom