To My BYC friends and RPers

iluvorpingtons

Songster
7 Years
Sep 22, 2012
Backstage
I'm deeply sorry to have been gone for so long and, sadly I willl be gone for longer. My paretook away my technology for summer break, which is my fault for being on it constantly :p. Please be patient, and I will try to g get on again as soon as I can. If you're reading this because I am part of your RP, please do not delete me!

Run With the Pack RPers: I will do my best to manage this RP when I get back, but I am afraid it has grown way more since I left. You may keep on RPing (i can't really stop you) but my characters will not be there and I have no idea how I will catch up. I'm sorry, but I really don't see any way for me to jump back in besides, like, giving up the roleplay, which I don't want to do but I might have too. Suggestions are needed, and I would like to restart the rp yet again if you think I should. PLEASE DO NOT ABANDON ME.

---Orps.

I will wait on you. If the other Run with the Pack rpers agree, we can keep from doing any major plot twists with out you. Or maybe when you come back, we could restart the RP..... I for one wouldn't mind a complete and total restart(new character, plot etc) I think we could more people to join with a total restart.

I will wait on you. If the other Run with the Pack rpers agree, we can keep from doing any major plot twists with out you. Or maybe when you come back, we could restart the RP..... I for one wouldn't mind a complete and total restart(new character, plot etc) I think we could more people to join with a total restart.
YES! I am perfectly fine with waiting!
hugs.gif

Thanks. Sorry if it sounded rushed, but by restart in the original message I meant resarting it temporarily with a few new owners until I'm less busy with RL. I'll still be on but less than I was last year. I'll still have time to RP, I just think I'll need a little help with managing it until I have a little less distractions from...well, the world. :p

Back
Top Bottom