Toads. for sale

I have toads hatching on Sept 11ish.

I can ship these as I am NPIP. I need to know your state to make sure I have an import permit for it.

I am AI. tested also.

Toads are 3 bucks each, you must take a box of up to 15, I cannot ship numbers under 10 as they need the mass to survive the trip.

The shipping costs will be actual costs. it is between 40-50 dollars normally. They will arrive Wednesday or Thursday of that week
I have toads hatching on Sept 11ish.

I can ship these as I am NPIP. I need to know your state to make sure I have an import permit for it.

I am AI. tested also.

Toads are 3 bucks each, you must take a box of up to 15, I cannot ship numbers under 10 as they need the mass to survive the trip.

The shipping costs will be actual costs. it is between 40-50 dollars normally. They will arrive Wednesday or Thursday of that week
I realize this is an old thread but I wasn’t sure how else to contact you!

I am new to the Backyard Chicken website and wanted to communicate with you directly about your lovely Toads… I discovered your thread “Raising Toads” by sheer luck as I was researching on meat birds. Toads sound incredibly interesting! Do you have any more recent updates on your progress with them that you would be willing to share? Are you still working with them? Have people you sold eggs to been able to successfully raise them?

I would like to expand my existing farming operation to include sustainable meat birds as where I live in northern Canada food is very expensive so I am interested in raising chickens for my family’s own consumption (not commercial). We live rurally and would like to be less reliant on grocery stores but also want more control over the quality of food in which we are eating.

My expertise is in horses and hay and I am new to chickens so if you are willing to chat with me please keep that in mind :) If there is a better forum to chat in, please let me know!

Thanks! I look forward to hopefully connecting with you.

I realize this is an old thread but I wasn’t sure how else to contact you!

I am new to the Backyard Chicken website and wanted to communicate with you directly about your lovely Toads… I discovered your thread “Raising Toads” by sheer luck as I was researching on meat birds. Toads sound incredibly interesting! Do you have any more recent updates on your progress with them that you would be willing to share? Are you still working with them? Have people you sold eggs to been able to successfully raise them?

I would like to expand my existing farming operation to include sustainable meat birds as where I live in northern Canada food is very expensive so I am interested in raising chickens for my family’s own consumption (not commercial). We live rurally and would like to be less reliant on grocery stores but also want more control over the quality of food in which we are eating.

My expertise is in horses and hay and I am new to chickens so if you are willing to chat with me please keep that in mind :) If there is a better forum to chat in, please let me know!

Thanks! I look forward to hopefully connecting with you.
The author is no longer on byc or has any birds. I don't have any way to contact him.

The author is no longer on byc or has any birds. I don't have any way to contact him.
Thanks so much for your reply, Molpet. That is too bad they are no longer involved with chickens… I loved their enthusiasm.

By chance did you get any Toads from the author? If you have any experience or knowledge about them I’d be happy to read about it.

Or can you point me in the right direction where I can learn more about Toads or communicate with someone who does? Are there any other forums out there that may be good for me to check? I did a google search on them but came up with nothing other than the author’s original thread.

Sorry for all the questions… I hope you don’t mind. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom