tolbunt polish ISO

RosyChickens

Chirping
Mar 19, 2021
I have a beautiful silver laced polished crested hen, but I would really love a tolbunt polish maybe in frizzle if I could find one. Anybody have any ideas where to get some (website? or local), I'm based in near portland,or, and have just a small flock of 5 I'm lookin to add to.
I can do fertilized eggs or chicks

Hi is your polish your only polish? Are you finding she keeps herself SEPERATE from the others I have 2-3 week old chicks and noticing the polish is pretty much on her own a lot where as the Pekin and silkies stick together.
Thanks

my silver laced polish grew up with the others and especially as a chick was with the flock.
1 polish
1 bantam cochim
1 ayam symani
1 golden sex link
1 mix
As they got older the polish was about half and half on her own because, I think, she just lost her friends. She's a bit air headed, and her poof kept her from seeing well, so she would just loose track of the other 4.

*I have heard of other flocks where the other birds will pick on the poof :(

Attachments

• IMG_1351.jpg
    IMG_1351.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0547.jpg
    IMG_0547.jpg
    633.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3469.jpg
    IMG_3469.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Thank you for your reply.. I’m just wondering if it’s worth another polish chick now so she has a friend of her own kind 😅

How old is she now? I wonder I’d they works just loose each other. But they may have similar temperaments which would be nice.
the problem is integrating a new chick into a group, though since polish are usually straight run, you may have to get a couple in hopes of another hen, in which case I would raise the current and new polish together beside others

She is 3 weeks still very young. Still in brooder, she is the one with most character but seems to distance herself except for cuddles under the lamp for snoozing. She has been sexed so I can get another sexed from the same breeder

I have a beautiful silver laced polished crested hen, but I would really love a tolbunt polish maybe in frizzle if I could find one. Anybody have any ideas where to get some (website? or local), I'm based in near portland,or, and have just a small flock of 5 I'm lookin to add to.
I can do fertilized eggs or chicks
I have an 8 week old polish female and I'm looking for another one, silver laced if possible so she has a friend. Do you know of any?

I’m in Oregon and have a flock of Polish. I have two Tolbunt Polish roosters with white crested black and silver laced Polish hens. If you’re still looking for fertile eggs and wouldn’t mind mixed colors, I have them.

I have an 8 week old polish female and I'm looking for another one, silver laced if possible so she has a friend. Do you know of any?
Hi Miles,

I have an amazing breeder near me, Leicestershire UK

He’s been a godsend full of info and help! My polish is an absolute darling, she’s the most friendly first out, loves having a chat and turning into beautiful lavender white crested. We quite often refer to her as the dippy blonde because of her character 🐥🐣

Attachments

• BD70D4DD-95C4-4882-920C-57069AE22862.jpeg
    BD70D4DD-95C4-4882-920C-57069AE22862.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 8
I’m in Oregon and have a flock of Polish. I have two Tolbunt Polish roosters with white crested black and silver laced Polish hens. If you’re still looking for fertile eggs and wouldn’t mind mixed colors, I have them.
Thank you, I’m in the UK! A little too far for me! Would love to see some pictures of your birds though 😍😍

Back
Top Bottom