Totes and Shopping Bags Made From Recycled Feed Bags. More Styles and Animals Added

Are you still selling these???
I sure am.
smile.png

PM me if you want to order or if you have any questions.

Hi! I love these, I am going to order a couple of them. I think I like the yellow Purina Start n Grow, and I am going to get a couple of them as soon as I decide which ones! Also, I use a lot of Purina Start n Grow here at the farm. I can save my bags for you and ship them to you if you would like them. I sometimes use Layena as well. Hmmmm! decisions, decisions!
Beautiful work! Thank you for offering these.

Hi! I love these, I am going to order a couple of them. I think I like the yellow Purina Start n Grow, and I am going to get a couple of them as soon as I decide which ones! Also, I use a lot of Purina Start n Grow here at the farm. I can save my bags for you and ship them to you if you would like them. I sometimes use Layena as well. Hmmmm! decisions, decisions!
Beautiful work! Thank you for offering these.

Thank you! PM me and we can work out a swap.
thumbsup.gif

LOVE my two bags ! VERY HIGH QUALITY! for anyone contemplating....you will not be dissappointed! Thanks!

OMG! I totally forgot to dig out those feed sack for you!!! DOH!!!! going to do it right now! I am sorry I forgot! doh! I will message you with a count of what there is!

These are awesome! I always feel so wasteful tossing those bags (I get cracked corn, Layena, dog chow, cat chow... we're talking lots of bags!). I generally reuse them atleast as a trashbag, and they make a decent waterproof liner under litter in the brooder.. but this is brilliant!

I foresee me ordering some in the near future. I shop at Aldi, so.. BYOB.

These are awesome! I always feel so wasteful tossing those bags (I get cracked corn, Layena, dog chow, cat chow... we're talking lots of bags!). I generally reuse them atleast as a trashbag, and they make a decent waterproof liner under litter in the brooder.. but this is brilliant!

I foresee me ordering some in the near future. I shop at Aldi, so.. BYOB.
Just let me know.
big_smile.png
I am always happy to work out a swap.

Back
Top Bottom