Toy incubator

Mar 30, 2024
I received a toy incubator. I don't know what else to call it. I've heard nothing but bad news about the incubator but I actually hatched a chick out of it, just one! Should I get the chick a friend? I have two girls that placed more eggs in the incubator with lots of hope for more chicks! But I know the age difference will be a problem...

Attachments

• 17118825909991285599361131763203.jpg
    17118825909991285599361131763203.jpg
    342.3 KB · Views: 53
I received a toy incubator. I don't know what else to call it. I've heard nothing but bad news about the incubator but I actually hatched a chick out of it, just one! Should I get the chick a friend? I have two girls that placed more eggs in the incubator with lots of hope for more chicks! But I know the age difference will be a problem...
Yes, you should get at least couple of chicks to go with your single. I believe tsc is open today.... 😁
The chick is a cutie! 😍

I know right! I believe she's a mix of Easter egger and road Island red, and Sussex lol but yes I'll definitely have to get her a friend today! I placed a mirror in with her for now and she's not sure about it...

Happy to say we just brought home 4 more chicks for our little girl but found out two are male 😕 we were told that one was definitely a girl until I checked him out myself

Happy to say we just brought home 4 more chicks for our little girl but found out two are male 😕 we were told that one was definitely a girl until I checked him out myself
How did you come to the conclusion they're males?
Are they not like a few days old?

Back
Top Bottom