TRADE - Crazy Garden Seed Train - herbs, vegetables, flowers

Quote:
I'll take the bush beans please. And here's my updated list...have fun drooling!
lau.gif

Peppers: Cubanelle, Jalapeno, California wonder, Burpee hot mixture (cayenne, jalapeno, large cherry, wax, chili), Habanero
Cantaloupe: (Honey rock, NC giant, Hales best)
Armenian Cucumber
Tendergreen beans
Scarlet runner beans
Cherry bell radish
Cabbage
Broccoli
Peas
Collards
Brussels sprouts
Sunflowers: vanilla ice, double sun gold, giant grey stripe
banana melon

Flowers:
Morning glory (pearly gates, mixed colors)
Sweet William (single and double)
Baby’s breath
Bachelor button (mixed and blue boy)
Alyssum
Dwarf impatiens
Calendula
Forget-me-not
Candytuft
Daisy (Shasta, creeping, African, Mexican sunflower, wild mix)
Clarkia
Cockscomb
Snapdragon
Larkspur
Zinnia (Mixed colors in: Cal. Giant, lilliput, Persian carpet, dark jewels, giant cactus, )
Pink dianthus
Cosmos
Dwarf stock
Aster (mixed)
Carnation (mixed)
Coleus (rainbow)
Portulaca
Verbena (mixed)
Foxglove
Blue cornflower
Nasturtium
Cleome
Helichrysum
Poppy (golden, mixed, red)
Marigolds (petite orange and yellow; mixed colors: brocade, sparky, dwarf French, crackerjack, bolero, disco)

Herbs: catnip, Sweet basil, chives, parsley (moss curled and dark green Italian), dill (long island mammoth and bouquet)
smile.png

Last edited:
Ill take brussle sprouts

bush cucumbers,
Market wounder tomatoes,
Black Beauty eggplant
sugarsnap peas
Blue lake bush beans
Parsnip hollow crown
Okra Clemson Spineless
French breakfast radish
Pickling cucumbers
tunips, purpletop white globe

flowers,
Alyssum (pastel mix)
African Daisys,
Aster (powder puff mixed colors)

Last edited:
I have a question. Would it be all right to wait to send my seeds out? Like say I send the ones people get from me on Mondays? That way, instead of sending multiple envelopes with one thing in it, and paying seperate postage, I could (possibly) put extra postage on one envelope, and send a lot? I have a very long list, and I won't ever ever plant all of them myself! I'll even give them away, if someone wants them!
gig.gif
Most of them will be a whole packet, except for ones that are open already.

Last edited:
I dont see a problem with that as long as u send them out I dont think mon is untimely. I was buisy filling envelops and did not realise you posted again. glad everyone else left....lucky me

I still haven't sent mine out from last week.
barnie.gif
I keep forgetting to buy stamps! (You'd be surprised how you can forget things with a 2.5 year old talking a mile a minute lol.) I feel bad, but they will be in the mail soon. I have near a million rose of sharon and sunflower seeds I need to do something with.

Silverfilly--I'd like some pickling cucumbers! Are they a vine or bush?

Surprisingly, I don't have rose of sharon! I saw where you posted that a few days ago, and I was going to take them. I didn't because I didn't want to go through my seeds!! Can you tell why?
gig.gif

shelley did you say GIVE AWAY now you just said the magic word send me your list and ill so a nice trade with you or something!

Back
Top Bottom