Trouble starting a "list"

Ariel91

Chirping
5 Years
Aug 12, 2014
Titusville Florida
Hi, I was wondering how I could start a list.The text body says
Quote: But there is nothing clickable. I tried to follow the instructions listed in the FAQ section, but to no avail. Am I looking in the wrong section? Or is it like the signatures where you have to be a member for so long to use that feature?

Help for a Newbie/Hatchling please?
idunno.gif

Hi, I was wondering how I could start a list.The text body says
But there is nothing clickable. I tried to follow the instructions listed in the FAQ section, but to no avail. Am I looking in the wrong section? Or is it like the signatures where you have to be a member for so long to use that feature?

Help for a Newbie/Hatchling please?
idunno.gif

The ONLY help I can offer is to find an administrator and inquire with them regarding your problem. I know that they did an update of some kind yesterday...? When I had a problem trying to post my first thread they suggesting EI might be the problem and to try another web browser like Firefox?
I remember the frustration I had so maybe going straight to the source would be your quickest bet?
Hope they can work it out for you!

highfive.gif

The ONLY help I can offer is to find an administrator and inquire with them regarding your problem. I know that they did an update of some kind yesterday...? When I had a problem trying to post my first thread they suggesting EI might be the problem and to try another web browser like Firefox?
I remember the frustration I had so maybe going straight to the source would be your quickest bet?
Hope they can work it out for you!

highfive.gif

You're right, the best bet is to just go to the source itself. Aaaand I just saw that an administrator answered as well. Lol Wish granted.
I'm using Firefox but I've gotten a couple 503 somethingsomething messages when trying to look at my subscriptions page. I guess it's just the crumbs of scrambled data left after an update, sure to be swept up soon.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom