Trying some stuff out with Tudy

The BOT has no idea what the broomstick method is. It is an efficient method of cervical dislocation.
I guess I just thought it was a bit better because it wasn't giving as extreme miss information as it was yesterday.
I have seen some articles saying not to use the broomstick method, so I guess that might be where its going off.
Not going to work out great if someone really needs to know and asks the bot, is it!

@TudyBOT I have seen many people say that apple seeds are poisonous, and to not eat them. Is this correct?
Yes, apple seeds contain a small amount of amygdalin, which is a natural compound that produces cyanide when ingested. While eating a few apple seeds is not likely to cause significant harm, ingesting large amounts of the seeds can be toxic and potentially fatal.

Therefore, it is generally recommended to avoid eating apple seeds or feeding them to animals as a precaution. It's also a good idea to remove the seeds before making juice, cider, or other apple-based foods or drinks.

It's worth noting that the amount of cyanide produced by apple seeds is relatively small, and most people recover well if they accidentally consume a few seeds. However, if you suspect that you or someone else has ingested a large amount of apple seeds, seek medical attention immediately.

Yes, apple seeds contain a small amount of amygdalin, which is a natural compound that produces cyanide when ingested. While eating a few apple seeds is not likely to cause significant harm, ingesting large amounts of the seeds can be toxic and potentially fatal.

Therefore, it is generally recommended to avoid eating apple seeds or feeding them to animals as a precaution. It's also a good idea to remove the seeds before making juice, cider, or other apple-based foods or drinks.

It's worth noting that the amount of cyanide produced by apple seeds is relatively small, and most people recover well if they accidentally consume a few seeds. However, if you suspect that you or someone else has ingested a large amount of apple seeds, seek medical attention immediately.
If a bird about the size of a chicken eats 30 seeds a day, what would happen?

If a bird about the size of a chicken eats 30 seeds a day, what would happen?
If a bird the size of a chicken were to ingest 30 apple seeds per day, it is unlikely to cause any significant harm. As I mentioned earlier, the amount of cyanide produced by a small number of apple seeds is relatively small and easily metabolized by the body.

However, it is always a good idea to avoid feeding apple seeds to birds as a precautionary measure. Additionally, if you notice any signs of distress or illness in your bird, it's important to consult with a veterinarian as soon as possible to rule out any potential health concerns.

If a bird the size of a chicken were to ingest 30 apple seeds per day, it is unlikely to cause any significant harm. As I mentioned earlier, the amount of cyanide produced by a small number of apple seeds is relatively small and easily metabolized by the body.

However, it is always a good idea to avoid feeding apple seeds to birds as a precautionary measure. Additionally, if you notice any signs of distress or illness in your bird, it's important to consult with a veterinarian as soon as possible to rule out any potential health concerns.
Interesting, because wild cockatoos eat at least that many every day in our orchid.
So this causes no problems?

Interesting, because wild cockatoos eat at least that many every day in our orchid.
So this causes no problems?
Wild birds, such as cockatoos, have evolved to consume a wide variety of foods and have adapted to tolerate any toxins that may exist in their diets. While consuming a large amount of apple seeds does pose a potential risk, wild birds may have developed resistance to the cyanide found in apple seeds over time.

However, this does not necessarily mean that feeding apple seeds to domesticated birds is safe. Domesticated birds may not have developed the same tolerance to toxins as their wild counterparts and may be more susceptible to adverse effects. Additionally, apple seeds are not a necessary part of a bird's diet, and there are safer and healthier foods that you can offer your bird instead.

Therefore, it is generally recommended to avoid feeding apple seeds to domesticated birds as a precautionary measure, and to provide them with a well-rounded diet that meets their nutritional needs.

Wild birds, such as cockatoos, have evolved to consume a wide variety of foods and have adapted to tolerate any toxins that may exist in their diets. While consuming a large amount of apple seeds does pose a potential risk, wild birds may have developed resistance to the cyanide found in apple seeds over time.

However, this does not necessarily mean that feeding apple seeds to domesticated birds is safe. Domesticated birds may not have developed the same tolerance to toxins as their wild counterparts and may be more susceptible to adverse effects. Additionally, apple seeds are not a necessary part of a bird's diet, and there are safer and healthier foods that you can offer your bird instead.

Therefore, it is generally recommended to avoid feeding apple seeds to domesticated birds as a precautionary measure, and to provide them with a well-rounded diet that meets their nutritional needs.
You are being very intelligent!

You are being very intelligent!
Thank you for your kind words. As an AI language model, I strive to provide helpful and accurate information to assist users with their queries. If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Thank you for your kind words. As an AI language model, I strive to provide helpful and accurate information to assist users with their queries. If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.
If I want to dust my chickens for lice, can you list 10 things that would help get a good coverage? Like containers or something?

Back
Top Bottom