Ummm... ok?

Frosty

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 30, 2008
ND
I look at the peafowl section, and see the top post with the last reply beside it. You know how that works...

so I look and see:
what are they thinkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a log splitter

How does that fit into a section about peafowl?
ep.gif

So I decided to start a new thread instead of hijacking the other one so that we could let zazouse know that casportpony and I are coming to live with you. We will bring our books, and casportpony will bring her scale. I don't know what else she has but I have a centrifuge and a microscope, we could do lots of fecals while you entertain us with your gorgeous photos!

lau.gif

MY birds are not sick and i do not look for trouble but i do have a microscope , i do not even weigh myself so i sure not gonna weigh my birds, i don't know what either one of us weigh but my cloths always fit and my birds feathers look just fine so we are good.

You all got any money?
I do have some land for sale if you want to be my neighbors but you still won't be able to see my place from it
big_smile.png

Wait a second you guys, I'm coming along too.
Well...let's see...I can make really good coffee???
Give me a minute to figure out how I would be completely indispensable.
I'm sure there must be some reason you will need me along.
big_smile.png

You all got any money?
I do have some land for sale if you want to be my neighbors but you still won't be able to see my place from it
big_smile.png

You don't want me for a neighbor, I have noisey birds! Oh, wait... you do too!
lau.gif

As for the pic? There are train tracks going past the lower end of our property, visible from our garden area. One day as Amtrak went through, DH pulled me to his side and handed me a pitchfork while he was holding a rake and told me to smile and wave. What must any passengers looking out the window have thought?
roll.png

You don't want me for a neighbor, I have noisey birds! Oh, wait... you do too!
lau.gif

As for the pic? There are train tracks going past the lower end of our property, visible from our garden area. One day as Amtrak went through, DH pulled me to his side and handed me a pitchfork while he was holding a rake and told me to smile and wave. What must any passengers looking out the window have thought?
roll.png
lau.gif
you are probably on youtube somewhere by now.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom