Update on Madge/Harold :0)

teresa-78

Songster
9 Years
Jun 24, 2010
England
For everyone who helped me in the madge/harold sexing of my turkey HAROLD sure kept us all guessing due to his feminin look
lau.gif

Well here HE is in all his glory

61403_chicks_polish_and_cockeral_harold_081.jpg

61403_chicks_polish_and_cockeral_harold_080.jpg

61403_chicks_polish_and_cockeral_harold_079.jpg

I have tried to get a picture of him stood normal, and not strutting but thats all he does 24/7 lol.

Thankyou for all your help, and just wanted to update you all on how he turned out, I am not sure he will get any bigger, apart from maybe his snood??

Last edited:
Quote:
I like to think of him as my femanine Tom
big_smile.png

When he is not showing off he still looks rather lady like, thats probably why he spends all his time strutting, to make himself look more butch
lol.png

Quote:
big_smile.png

When he is not showing off he still looks rather lady like, thats probably why he spends all his time strutting, to make himself look more butch
lol.png

Ah, maybe he was just born in the wrong decade. Androgyny was very big in the '80's -- Boy George, Michael Jackson, Duran Duran.
tongue.png

What breed is he -- he looks alot like my toms -- they're a cross between Royal Palms and Calico Sweetgrass?

Quote:
big_smile.png

lol.png

Ah, maybe he was just born in the wrong decade. Androgyny was very big in the '80's -- Boy George, Michael Jackson, Duran Duran.
tongue.png

yuckyuck.gif
I agree with this statement...
lau.gif

What breed is he -- he looks alot like my toms -- they're a cross between Royal Palms and Calico Sweetgrass?

Well he is suppose to be a royal palm, but with that said the man I brought him from sold me some Polish chicks, and hatching eggs, which turned out to be 1 frazzle which later died, and a Polish X Cochin.. also the eggs I brought for incubating, turned out also to be polish X Cochin... so it has left me wondering whether he is pure RP, as he has some brown in small places....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom