upset and panicking!

perfectly_polish

Crowing
12 Years
Mar 1, 2007
CT
I just went to lock up the chickens, and I noticed my lap chicken primo was not in his pen. Well today he was in with the older chicks, locked up, with no way out. I saw him about an hour an a half ago in with them, and then it started thundering so I went to go bring the chicks in and Primo is no where to be found. I thought maybe he had gotten out and took his usual place on his perch in the coop, but he wasn't there. There were no feather anywhere either. I looked under the coop, around it, in the yard and nothing! When I call him he usually comes running but he didn't this time
hit.gif
I just don't know where he is or what to do! I have no idea how something could have gotten him, or how he could have gotten out. I just hope I see him in the morning. I am so upset, I loved that little bird so much. Please keep him in your prayers tonight and hope he's here in the morning
fl.gif

Last edited:
I sure hope Primo comes home.Isn't it funny how such a little creature can worm their way into your heart? Alot of people wouldn't understand how you feel, but I think everyone at BYC would.We all have a love for chickens...

He's around, just hiding. Don't worry. This has hapenned to me a few times
and it's always my favorite chicken.

Always check the obious places first... It has been a stormy day here in CT.

It's so hard when they get out and do something like this. Like Purplechicken says its always a favorite. It's happened to me too. I hope in the morning you find him safe and sound.

hugs.gif

Maybe take out a flashlight tonight while its dark to look for him? I am doing it myself to look for a stray guinea... Even going to brave the condor sized mosquitos...

Back
Top Bottom