URGENT!! WHAT GENDER ARE MY CHICKENS

Oh, no worries, I was just wondering if that changed your answer or not haha. I’m clueless. :)
No, I was thinking 2 months and wrote 1 month on accident. Typing error-- I make way too many of them.

And you are not clueless! It is good to be observant and concerned because the main point of the forums is giving the best help and information possible.

I was POSITIVE that I had 3 cockerels and 5 pullets when they all hit about 12 weeks... one of them laid an egg and one of my sure pullets started to crow and grew a comb at 16 weeks. My initial thought was part true, but not the same chickens as I had assumed were the sex id assumed they were, haha!. I asked people here ahead of time but it was just proof that you can't know for sure until they mature. Good luck!!!

I was POSITIVE that I had 3 cockerels and 5 pullets when they all hit about 12 weeks... one of them laid an egg and one of my sure pullets started to crow and grew a comb at 16 weeks. My initial thought was part true, but not the same chickens as I had assumed were the sex id assumed they were, haha!. I asked people here ahead of time but it was just proof that you can't know for sure until they mature. Good luck!!!
Very true! Thanks:) it's awesome having all this advise since I'm just starting out with my very own flock.

Back
Top Bottom