Username Troubles

helena bonham carter what GIF

Might I suggest a different hobby? Knitting perhaps?

Objection! We've been seen in the same room so we can't be the same person.
Knitting? I tried crochet and gave up. the thought of me knitting is absolutely ridiculous.

I have a counter-objection: @chaos_engineer on Printer Knowledge posted the same photo @azurbanclucker posted here on BYC. There is also a @chaos_engineer here on BYC, implying that it is your alt. @chaos_engineer's post history also suggests that he is your alt, and therefore, you are the exact same person.

Knitting? I tried crochet and gave up. the thought of me knitting is absolutely ridiculous.

I have a counter-objection: @chaos_engineer on Printer Knowledge posted the same photo @azurbanclucker posted here on BYC. There is also a @chaos_engineer here on BYC, implying that it is your alt. @chaos_engineer's post history also suggests that he is your alt, and therefore, you are the exact same person.
I think there's going to be a new lawsuit:
@notabitail vs. @azurbanclucker, aka @chaos_engineer , for claiming not to be the same person even though they are under a binding law.

Why bother? It's a little "stalker"-y
'Cause you told me you weren't the same. Besides, I think it seems there are more than one people who do what's called "profile stalking".

In case you're wondering what I'm doing on PK, I posted about a printer problem I'm having, and your post was conveniently in the sidebar. Essentially no effort was needed since I just happened to stumble on you.

Back
Top Bottom