using a dickey hatcher as an incubator? anyone?

Ok I gave in! I had no business doing it, but I just got off the phone with Dickey and should have my new incubator in a couple of days! I am gonna be soo overrun with chickies!

Quote:
Oh, no, there is nothing wrong with mine, it works well and with the improvements I am working on it will work even better. I would just love to have a Dickey Incubator and use mine as a hatcher.
lol.png

Quote:
Well, it definitely works like a DREAM! It's practically worry-free. You pretty much set your eggs and almost forget about them for 18 days.
smile.png

Paula

well i still don't know if the hovabator egg turners will fit in the dickey hatcher trays, but i did find that by the time i spend the money for all the turners and buy the used hatcher, i might as well have bought a new dickey incubator. so I'll hold off.

I built an incubator to accomodate 3 hovabator turners . I have also used hovabator turners in another bator I have.. You just have to have enough recepticles to plug them into.

as long as you have the room for
the turners, they will work..

I also have a couple of sportsmans
and I am quite sure the turners would fit into them.. I think the Dickie is almost identicle to the sportsman in size..

I say, go for it buy it .,,, you can always use it for a hatcher..

Back
Top Bottom