Very late introduction!

Apr 17, 2019
West Virginia
Hi I’m wvchickenchick311 and I love love love BYC since I got on Google to look up something about chickens and it gave me you guys and now I love it!

Anyway I didn’t know I needed to introduce myself soooo this is a late one,but I am intoducing myself anyway! It’s fun!

So I guess do I tell you anything else?
Oh I have 26 chickens and 2 Guinea Fowl,and 2 Drakes and a girl duck.

I love hanging with my chickens and enjoy everything I see that has a chicken on it. Lol

I love helping others with their birds and other animals!

I am from West Virginia and love it here! I don’t like our roads but he country is beautiful!

Hi I’m wvchickenchick311 and I love love love BYC since I got on Google to look up something about chickens and it gave me you guys and now I love it!

Anyway I didn’t know I needed to introduce myself soooo this is a late one,but I am intoducing myself anyway! It’s fun!

So I guess do I tell you anything else?
Oh I have 26 chickens and 2 Guinea Fowl,and 2 Drakes and a girl duck.

I love hanging with my chickens and enjoy everything I see that has a chicken on it. Lol

I love helping others with their birds and other animals!

I am from West Virginia and love it here! I don’t like our roads but he country is beautiful!

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Back
Top Bottom