???Very old girl with green watery poops

How is she?
Hi @Tookie and sorry because i didn't answer anymore, thank you for asking ❤️
Mari passed away right the morning after my last message, she died near me and i had the time to thank her for all the time spent together and all the love she gave me. it was very painful for me, i knew her since i was 11 years old. But i am happy that she lived a peaceful life and that she was healthy until the last two days. Grateful and happy for her strenght, i literally consider her my biggest succes in chicken keeping. I leave you a picture of her in her best days when she was almost 8 or 9 years old, a beautiful lady supervising our farm work under the warm sun of spring ❤️
B612_20201220_171930_895.jpg

thank you again for your kindness!!

Last edited:
Hi @Tookie and sorry because i didn't answer anymore, thank you for asking ❤️
Mari passed away right the morning after my last message, she died near me and i had the time to thank her for all the time spent together and all the love she gave me. it was very painful for me, i knew her since i was 11 years old. But i am happy that she lived a peaceful life and that she was healthy until the last two days. Grateful and happy for her strenght, i literally consider her my biggest succes in chicken keeping. I leave you a picture of her in her best days when she was almost 8 or 9 years old, a beautiful lady supervising our farm work under a warm sun of spring ❤️
View attachment 3388872
thank you again for your kindness!!
I'm sorry she passed. :hugs
I'm sure she lived a wonderful life!

Back
Top Bottom