video upload

krimsonkitty

Chirping
Sep 22, 2021
I'm trying to post a video to support a health question about one of my girls, but evidently phone videos can't be uploaded. I don't have a youtube account to load it on (as many suggestions have stated) so I'm at a loss as to how to get my video to my post.
Any ideas?

Use another video hosting site, there are many. the video add link doesn't work. But maybe we can discern the problem without a video.
no, unfortunately it's some thing you have to see - it's the way she's walking now - like a leg is out of joint (she's not egg bound)

My recommendations:

Send it to another site that accepts videos and copy the link.

Really the best at this point other then another site/app is to get a video of it, and take screenshots to where it does a slow motion type deal and upload them here. Does that make sense?

no, unfortunately it's some thing you have to see - it's the way she's walking now - like a leg is out of joint (she's not egg bound)
Upload it to YouTube.
If you don't already have a YouTube account you can set one up very easily for free in just a couple of minutes.

Upload it to YouTube.
If you don't already have a YouTube account you can set one up very easily for free in just a couple of minutes.
That would be much easier. You can do it quick and then even set it where its private unless you have the link to watch it. Im sure you don‘t want the whole world to see and comment on your injured girl OP. So if you make a account, that could work well to.

I'm trying to post a video to support a health question about one of my girls, but evidently phone videos can't be uploaded. I don't have a youtube account to load it on (as many suggestions have stated) so I'm at a loss as to how to get my video to my post.
Any ideas?
Try uploading it to.the gallery.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/gallery/

Back
Top Bottom