Virginia

Hey everyone!

We are in Blue Ridge VA.

We are hatching out a variety of breeds over the next few months. We aren’t a hatchery, just a hobby farm. Let me know if you are looking for something in particular!

We currently have pure silkies, silkie frizzles, polish silkies, Olive eggers, Rose Egger, and australorps.

we are also wanting Black Copper Marans, Cream Legbar or Ameraucanas
Do you sell chickens. I’m in Williamsburg and looking for some silkies and polish, the frizzle would be an added bonus. Not many people have them hear.

Do you sell chickens. I’m in Williamsburg and looking for some silkies and polish, the frizzle would be an added bonus. Not many people have them hear.
Yes we do. We currently have 12 in the incubator and 5 that are 8 weeks old (2 confirmed frizzle Roos)

All brown is the roo and black/tan is the hen

Attachments

• D1DC0E72-7A93-4FB2-B719-FAB88D82AEEB.jpeg
    D1DC0E72-7A93-4FB2-B719-FAB88D82AEEB.jpeg
    567.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 5934F3A1-65E6-4006-A40A-990A647378D1.jpeg
    5934F3A1-65E6-4006-A40A-990A647378D1.jpeg
    539.7 KB · Views: 6
I just moved to Carrollton, in Isle of Wight County. Will be building a new cooplet for my 2 silkie roos and 2 OEG hens.

I'm looking for a nearby feed store (or other source) to buy 2 new barred rock chicks this spring. Any ideas? I can't buy enough to make an order from McMurray. Unless someone wants to split an order, that is.
wink.png
Hi, I'm in Middlesex County Virginia a bit north of you! I'm hoping to get some hens from a friend but I would be interested in splitting a McMurray order. I've ordered from them before and liked everything I've gotten. I want ~4 hens for eggs right now but have had as many as 50 for meat. I think Tractor Supply has chicks but I saw on the internet that Dunreath farm in Ashland, near Richmond, sells pullets. I may wander over that way one of these times.

(ALTAVISTA, VA)I have some olive egger eggs hatching on the 28th and they will be ready to buy on the 1st. They will be at the first Saturday and are 3.50 ea. Straight run

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230318_081151_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230318_081151_Facebook.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 5
im in NOVA! by any chance does anyone have australorps that i could buy, or does anyone have experience bringing poultry in? the laws for bringing in poultry from another state are kind of confusing

Back
Top Bottom