Volunteers Needed - Austin Funky Chicken Coop Tour 4/7/2012

allen wranch

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
San Marcos, TX
The fourth annual Austin Funky Chicken Coop Tour is April 7, 2012.

In addition to the coop owners who open their homes and coops to visitors, volunteers play an important roll each year to help make the Funky Chicken Coop Tour a success.

There are some wonderful opportunities for you to help prior to the tour, on the tour day itself, and after the tour is over.

VOUNTEERS ARE NEEDED FOR THE FOLLOWING

Information Center -- help out on tour day at the information center to:
• Answer questions about the tour
• Answer general chicken questions
• Direct visitors to parking areas
• Help set-up information center area
• Help tear down information center area
• Other assistance as needed

Photography -- visit coops and take still pictures for FCCT website (selected photographs may be used in various promotional materials, and will become the property of Urban Poultry Association of Texas, Inc.)
Flyer & Card Distribution -- visit various venues to post FCCT flyers and/or leave FCCT cards for venues to hand out
Tour Material Distribution & Collection-- go to coop tour participants' homes after tour and collect yard signs, distribute or collect other materials as necessary

If you are interested in participating as a volunteer for the Funky Chicken Coop Tour, please complete an application found on the FCCT website.
http://fccooptour.blogspot.com/2011/08/join-fun-on-april-7th-2012-at-4th.html

Plus you get to wear a cool t-shirt with the new funky chicken on it.

Last edited:
Carla,
Can I share this with our Fancy Feathers 4H group? I think some of the kiddos (and parents too) might be interested in helping out.
Amy :)

Very cool... I just sent it out to the group and I will have my son bring it up at the meeting tomorrow night :)

Back
Top Bottom