Want a Marans Rooster 5 months and older

OkChickens

Orpingtons Are Us
9 Years
Dec 1, 2010
Owasso, Oklahoma
I'm looking for a Blue or Black Copper Marans Rooster to use to produce Olive Eggers out of my BBS Ameraucana Hens. I am wanting him to be at breeding age or really close. The main concern is the egg color that he came from. I am not really worried about the "quality" of the Marans as he will be used as a cross. Let me know if you have one you need to get rid of. He MUST come from a NPIP farm! I am willing to ship the right bird. I am located in Tulsa, OK Thanks.

Nate

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Blue or Black Copper Marans Rooster to use to produce Olive Eggers out of my BBS Ameraucana Hens. I am wanting him to be at breeding age or really close. The main concern is the egg color that he came from. I am not really worried about the "quality" of the Marans as he will be used as a cross. Let me know if you have one you need to get rid of. He MUST come from a NPIP farm! I am willing to ship the right bird. I am located in Tulsa, OK Thanks.

Nate
I don't know if you would be interested but, I have a beautiful Wheaton Maran roo. He is 6 and half months old and has started doing his job. I am NPIP certified. Let me know if you are interested?

Back
Top Bottom