want to buy Orpingtons!

rirbrahma

Chirping
8 Years
Oct 25, 2011
hawaii
Want to buy day old orpingtons! Any color! Buff, lavender, black, blue.
Here's the catch;) I live in hawaii, maui. I am really looking for people who are willing to send day old chicks! It's impossible to find these in maui.

Sending to hawaii Isn't the monster people make it out to be.

here is the link to get permits for hawaii: http://hawaii.gov/hdoa/ai/ldc/birds All you have to do is CALL & send your info & a copy of your NPIP(Also, you need to be AI clean). That's it! I tried getting permits for people before And they denied my request, saying they only deal with the sender. If you need further information regarding permits please call The office at +1-(808) 837-8092. The permits are free! Please help if you can!

Aloha & God bless!!

big_smile.png

If you find someone willing to send the breeds you want, it will be expensive. It will also have to be a planned hatch that coincides with the paperwork and NPIP inspection date. I would think paying $5 -$8 dollars a chick plus a handling fee of $25 and a minimum order of 25 chciks. By my calculations, you would pay around $300-$400 for a shipment of chicks. I wish you luck and happy holidays!

Thanks for the advice! I've got 30 chicks coming to me in Feb with an assortment of marans and ameraucans for $300-
smile.png

Thank you
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom