wanted to buy 2 to 4 grown egg layers and one rooster near Twin Falls, Idaho

JONNIEGIRL

Songster
5 Years
Apr 19, 2014
Does anyone have any full grown (at least 7 or 8 month) laying hens and one rooster for sale anywhere near Twin Falls, Jerome, Gooding, Shoshone etc Idaho? I need at least 2 hens but would prefer 4 plus the rooster. Thank you so much! JonnieGirl.

Hi - If you are still looking I have a barred rock rooster about 5 months old, full size and a black egg laying hen. I need to re-home them asap. I am willing to throw in the chicken coop ( small built for 2 layers & 1 rooster) 2 bags of layer feed, 2 1/2 cubes of pine shavings, and nice galvanized feeder & waterer. If you know anyone interested please let me know.. I am in Rigby, ID. Thanks

Hi - If you are still looking I have a barred rock rooster about 5 months old, full size and a black egg laying hen. I need to re-home them asap. I am willing to throw in the chicken coop ( small built for 2 layers & 1 rooster) 2 bags of layer feed, 2 1/2 cubes of pine shavings, and nice galvanized feeder & waterer. If you know anyone interested please let me know.. I am in Rigby, ID. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom