Wanting to expand a pm conversation

3riverschick

Poultry Lit Chaser
10 Years
May 19, 2009
Hi,
I have a large email I want to send to someone who is not in the original conversation the email has a lot of science in it I want to share. How do I do this? I am on an Android smart phone. All I see in the "conversations" area is a way to send only to the original two people in the conversation.
Thanks for you help,
Karen

If you started the conversation, scroll down and hit this:
IMG_8971.JPG

If you didn't start it, you will have to have the conversation Starter do this:
IMG_8970.JPG
IMG_8969.JPG

Hi,
I have a large email I want to send to someone who is not in the original conversation the email has a lot of science in it I want to share. How do I do this? I am on an Android smart phone. All I see in the "conversations" area is a way to send only to the original two people in the conversation.
Thanks for you help,
Karen
Hi,
Thanks for you help,
Karen
Thank you for the help. I started the conversation and can do both of these fixes.
Best,
Karen

Hi Karen. Karen Sommer here. I got this far in finding your post on the Sussex lines. Not sure where I go from here. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom