Warning graphic my chicken got attacked by hawks 😭😡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please, ask one of your parents, a neighbor, relative or friend to help you with her. Her wounds need to be tended to and she needs to be housed somewhere that flies cannot get on her, where she's not stuck out in the sun all day and has room to move about to get to food/water. I understand it's gross and you are having a hard time with all of this. If you are not able to tend to the wounds or your hen is in a state of decline and is suffering, kindly ask someone to end her misery.

I absolutely second what @Wyorp Rock has suggested to you. There is no shame in admitting you simply are not equipped to handle the care and treatment of a seriously injured chicken. Asking someone to help you is very much valid, and so is asking someone to help you euthanize your hen so she doesn't suffer. Lots of people face having an injured chicken and no one faults them for deciding to skip trying to treat and instead just hasten the end to avoid further suffering for not only your hen, but for you, as well.

Please, ask one of your parents, a neighbor, relative or friend to help you with her. Her wounds need to be tended to and she needs to be housed somewhere that flies cannot get on her, where she's not stuck out in the sun all day and has room to move about to get to food/water. I understand it's gross and you are having a hard time with all of this. If you are not able to tend to the wounds or your hen is in a state of decline and is suffering, kindly ask someone to end her misery.
I cant take it somewhere
to stop flys I might try to use fly spray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom