Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

In Marysville, here. I started to read the whole thread here, but then I realized it was 283 pages. Hahaha no.

So very new to this forum! Excited, I am!
I'm inMarysville too! Welcome!
frow.gif

frow.gif
Hey fellow Washingtonians. It's been. . . Umm. . . At least a year since I've swung by here to chit chat.
hide.gif
Don't know if any of you remember me, but I do see some familiar faces from back when I was, you know, a little more active. Anyway, quick question - Does aaanyone have any or know anyone who has Polish hens or pullets they need to get rid of? Or Houdans? I'm looking for standard / large fowl Houdans or Polish of the following colors: Buff Laced, Silver Laced, Gold Laced, or White. Houdans doesn't matter if they're mottled or white, but I doubt anyone has LF whites. Anyone?
bow.gif

Washington Feather Fanciers

15th Annual Fall/Winter Brisk​
Southwest Washington Fairgrounds​
2555 N National Ave​
Chehalis, WA​

November 15 & 16 2014​

I couldn't go yesterday and everything I saw advertised said 15 & 16 but when I called for hours for today and I was told they'd all be packed up by nine. I'm a little irritated. I was looking forward to it :(

:frow Hey fellow Washingtonians. It's been. . . Umm. . . At least a year since I've swung by here to chit chat. :oops: Don't know if any of you remember me, but I do see some familiar faces from back when I was, you know, a little more active. Anyway, quick question - Does aaanyone have any or know anyone who has Polish hens or pullets they need to get rid of? Or Houdans? I'm looking for standard / large fowl Houdans or Polish of the following colors: Buff Laced, Silver Laced, Gold Laced, or White. Houdans doesn't matter if they're mottled or white, but I doubt anyone has LF whites. Anyone?  :bow

Nope sorry. No idea on anyone with them

I was at the Feed Store in Burien on Friday morning when a gentleman came in and showed the guy behind the counter a photograph of 2 beautiful and very friendly chickens that were on his doorstep. He wanted to know how to locate owners he gave them a photo and picked up some seed but no idea what else to do. Just now I thought that this could be a good start. I really didn't get involved in the conversation as I would have no idea what to do but if anyone in the Burien area has heard of anyone losing 2 chickens (don't know if hen or roo) have them contact the Hayes Feed and Country Store at 206- 242-8000. They have the contact info. Sorry I ddn't think of this sooner.

I couldn't go yesterday and everything I saw advertised said 15 & 16 but when I called for hours for today and I was told they'd all be packed up by nine. I'm a little irritated. I was looking forward to it
sad.png
Sorry that it wasn't known….The Chehalis and the Monroe show are typically really only the one day, It is good to ask ahead of time or check the show data for what actually occurs on each day to decide….There are other shows that really are 2 days…..of course the fair shows are usually much longer…..FYI, if You visit the Puyallup fair, each week represents a different poultry sector…Washington Feather Fanciers site usually has links to the other Orgs & shows.

frow.gif
Hey fellow Washingtonians. It's been. . . Umm. . . At least a year since I've swung by here to chit chat.
hide.gif
Don't know if any of you remember me, but I do see some familiar faces from back when I was, you know, a little more active. Anyway, quick question - Does aaanyone have any or know anyone who has Polish hens or pullets they need to get rid of? Or Houdans? I'm looking for standard / large fowl Houdans or Polish of the following colors: Buff Laced, Silver Laced, Gold Laced, or White. Houdans doesn't matter if they're mottled or white, but I doubt anyone has LF whites. Anyone?
bow.gif
Hi There again, have always loved Your colorful eggs :) , There are a few of us left…..I am still a dino regarding facebook so miss the many that migrated that way awhile back. I just real my Poultry Press and there was a winner photo of a beautiful black Polish with a white head so full and round that am not sure if there was a beak or eyes or ……vbg.

Back
Top Bottom