Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

maybe a few of you over there need to make a deal with @Leigti and any others over there I like the composition and the prices are great
Last time I talk to them I could get it shipped to the Tri-Cities for $86 shipping fee for one pallet. But I couldn't use that much feed so I didn't bother. And I can't drive so I can't really get to Tri-Cities very easily. I think they ship through peninsula shipping, but don't quote me on that. Their website doesn't list the ingredients as shown above.
I wish I could find some local people in my area that would like to go in on the feed. When I did get it I think I got the grower and it was mash. I may have gotten layer, I just can't remember.

If someone wants to pick me up or is going to Coastal in Auburn on one of my food run weekends, I will happily show my dependant ID so you can get the 10% military discount.

After discount, and before tax, the Nutrena Egg Producer is $14.84 for 50 pounds. It's 21% protein.

Flockraiser is $16.19 for 50 pounds. I only give that to baby and teenage silkies now.

5 chicks in the bator. 2 in there zipping. At least a dozen pipped.

1 chick under the hens. Saw 2 pips. Found the egg I thought was dead and checked again. Definitely dead, had that weird look that they get. Tossed it.

thank you but see I wanted to go away from nutrena or dunmoor type foods and really like the ingredients
For Growing Poultry
Wheat (Soft White), Soybean Meal, Peas - Poultry Mineral Premix -less than 2.5% (Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ground Limestone, Salt, Choline Chloride, dl-Methionine, Mineral Oil, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Niacin Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, d-Calcium Panthothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Eth-ylenediamine Dihydriodide, Menadione Nicotinamide Bisulfite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma reesei Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Extract and Organic Canola Oil).

Crude Protein (min) 18.0%
Lysine (min) 1.00%
Methionine (min) 0.34%
Crude Fat (min) 1.80%
Crude Fiber (max) 3.00%
Calcium (Ca) (min) 0.63%
Calcium (Ca) (max) 0.75%
Phosphorus (P) (min) 0.50% For Growing Poultry

Directions
Feed as a complete ration to growing chicks

Ingredients For Laying Hens
Wheat (Soft White), Barley, Peas, Calcium Carbonate, Poultry Mineral Premix (less than 2.5%) Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ground Limestone, Salt, Choline Chloride, dl-Methionine, Mineral Oil, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Niacin Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, d-Calcium Panthothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Menadione Nicotinamide Bisulfite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma reesei Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae Fermentation Extract and Organic Canola Oil.
Crude Protein (min) 13.0%
Lysine (min) 0.25%
Methionine (min) 0.20%
Crude Fat (min) 1.5%
Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%
Calcium (Ca) (min) 2.6%
Calcium (Ca) (max) 5.0%
Phosphorus (P) (min) 0.50%
Salt (NACL) (min) 0.27%
Salt (NACL) (max) 0.32%

5 chicks in the bator. 2 in there zipping. At least a dozen pipped.

1 chick under the hens. Saw 2 pips. Found the egg I thought was dead and checked again. Definitely dead, had that weird look that they get. Tossed it.
they get a look huh did a candle tonight on my shipped eggs all look viable :ya
but this peep needs sleep goodnight

I have to watch the protein percent and keep it at 20. I can't even get away with feeding regular layer for half the food for long without the EEs and Ameraucana pulling out each other's feathers to eat. I'd really prefer to feed them a food with an animal based protien.

Though I'm about to reduce how much food is used here. All the LF brown layers are on the cull list. Too many spots in eggs. It's funny because none of the blue layers have that issue and most of them are 5-7 years old. They have also been laying more this last year than the currently 2-3 year old brown layers. I won't get hatchery birds other than maybe EEs again.

Most of the silkies are molting or broody. They get a pass.

maybe a few of you over there need to make a deal with @Leigti and any others over there I like the composition and the prices are great
I'm about 160 miles from Leigti so kind of far away to run a few bags over I am close to Scram85 though. After gas for driving to get feed and return I won't be saving much if anything but feed would be much better quality though.

I have to watch the protein percent and keep it at 20. I can't even get away with feeding regular layer for half the food for long without the EEs and Ameraucana pulling out each other's feathers to eat. I'd really prefer to feed them a food with an animal based protien.

Though I'm about to reduce how much food is used here. All the LF brown layers are on the cull list. Too many spots in eggs. It's funny because none of the blue layers have that issue and most of them are 5-7 years old. They have also been laying more this last year than the currently 2-3 year old brown layers. I won't get hatchery birds other than maybe EEs again.

Ingredients
Wheat (Soft White), Soybean Meal, Camelina Meal, Peas - Poultry Mineral Premix -less than 2.5% (Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ground Limestone, Salt, Choline Chloride, dl-Methionine, Mineral Oil, Fer-rous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Niacin Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, d-Calcium Panthothenate, Riboflavin Sup-plement, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Menadione Nicotinamide Bisulfite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma reesei Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Extract and Organic Canola Oil).
They have the game fowl that can be fed
Crude Protein (min) 24.0%
Crude Fat (min) 4.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 5.0%
I'm about 160 miles from Leigti so kind of far away to run a few bags over I am close to Scram85 though. After gas for driving to get feed and return I won't be saving much if anything but feed would be much better quality though.

maybe there is enough between all of you something worth you looking into
our Del's in Morton is being closed this fall tsc owns it now and is not renewing the lease on the building pulling it's products.. I refuse to use tsc in Chehalis

I'm curious about the high protein %. Obviously you know what your flock needs, but It seems higher pretty high. Is that ever a concern to you, as in overtaxing their organs? I seem to recall claims to that effect some time back but can't recall specifics.

What brown layers do you have these days? CRS!

Also curious about animal protein, who does that? Right now I'm using Payback All Flock pellets. So far so good I think. I switched from Purina Flock Raiser earlier this year. I like pellets.

Back
Top Bottom