Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Well it's been a challenging couple of weeks around here. DH had heart surgery with no time to prepare, moved mom to memory care, brother had surgery, so no help from the men folk doing any of the moving. Mom passed on Sat., that was hard. I haven't had the experience of sitting a vigil before. Then had to move all her things again on Sunday and today, and still no brawn. Now comes all the crazy a$$ paperwork for everything and a garage full of stuff to sort through and get rid of and burial arrangements, and phone calls up the ying yang. I'm tired!

But in the midst of it all one of my two new SFH pullets layed her first egg. Gee that was nice. And she's the sweetest girl I've had in years.

Well it's been a challenging couple of weeks around here. DH had heart surgery with no time to prepare, moved mom to memory care, brother had surgery, so no help from the men folk doing any of the moving. Mom passed on Sat., that was hard. I haven't had the experience of sitting a vigil before. Then had to move all her things again on Sunday and today, and still no brawn. Now comes all the crazy a$$ paperwork for everything and a garage full of stuff to sort through and get rid of and burial arrangements, and phone calls up the ying yang. I'm tired!

But in the midst of it all one of my two new SFH pullets layed her first egg. Gee that was nice. And she's the sweetest girl I've had in years.

Hugs and lots of love to you

Having just gone through the same loosing my Mom I feel deeply your sorrow here are hugs and condolence to you and your family..
stopped back home as we are not camping far away leave now back there to stay one more day in quite

Jam season.
Blackberries are huge and Salal are just starting to ripen.

Attachments

• DSCN0618.JPG
    DSCN0618.JPG
    596.2 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN0620.JPG
    DSCN0620.JPG
    444.6 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom