Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Any advice on how to make sure a Craigslist post is legit? There’s a place that says it’s a small rescue and they’re specifically looking for a Silkie rooster...i just worry. I’d hate to send him away to something awful, he’s such a sweet little bear.

Any advice on how to make sure a Craigslist post is legit? There’s a place that says it’s a small rescue and they’re specifically looking for a Silkie rooster...i just worry. I’d hate to send him away to something awful, he’s such a sweet little bear.
Legitimate “Rescues” won’t go looking for animals, they’re overflowing with unwanted pets already. It’s probably someone looking to pick up a rooster for free.

093629B4-19D6-4707-992F-A21F224950FC.jpeg
This little booger got a beat down when he tried to mate with one of our RIR’s in the rain. She’s been sick lately but starting to feel better, and since he’s so small he takes advantage of their lethargy. It used to be the other Red that would knock him around (for no reason, though! like out of the blue) and now it’s her sister. Ugh. (That’s styptic powder on his blob, she got him good 😕)

The bantams have allot spunk but big girls can put them in their place May be able to find a spot for him down this way first need to know is he from a breeder or hatchery please?

Back
Top Bottom