Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I am sorry you have a reaction to the second Vaccine ..
Thought I might flue vaccine a few years ago prayed to Ralph a full day after (golden throne).
Had three birds leave to a new friend. She has a small flock these three came to me from the member that moved out of state The black beilfelder had a hard time finding her way here :confused:
Sorry not laughing at your pain Penny but praying to Ralph omg that’s so funny!

I am sorry you have a reaction to the second Vaccine ..
Thought I might flue vaccine a few years ago prayed to Ralph a full day after (golden throne).
Had three birds leave to a new friend. She has a small flock these three came to me from the member that moved out of state The black beilfelder had a hard time finding her way here :confused:
I feel a little cheated. My left side is a “little stiff and sore”, but no big immune response, so less likely to be as effective (the big response to the second vaccine is what they’re hoping for). But, with my GP and T1D, I generally have an "I feel like I got run over" feeling and muscle through my days anyway...so maybe I did have a good response and just don't notice it mixed in with the "normal" stuff.

Back to thinking it was one of my EE that was DOA, I "think" I've identified the GLW? I got individual pics today with the help of my 6 year old and discovered I got 2 feather-footed chicks, I believe they're a Light Brahma and a White Cochin. None of the chicks were banded, so they either aren't any of the breeds they band for easier identification or they took the bands off since I ordered the "assortments"? Seems silly to take them off though if they're banding all of them. Thinking I did manage to get a Lavender Orp, but I don't think I'm that lucky...at nearly $25 a chick, there was no way I could have ordered one specifically (but is why I ordered the mix). I have 4 totally yellow chicks...1 is supposed to be my Delaware, 1 is the White Cochin...but I have zero idea which is the Delaware (none of them match the hatchery photos) or what the other 2 could be! Thought we had gotten a PBR, but the spot is more X-shaped, maybe a Cuckoo Marans? Fairly certain I got a RIR, there's a lighter Orange colored one too, can't match it up to the "Chick ID sheet" either. Oh well, doesn't really matter what they are...they're fun little babies anyway!

Try to hold them do a photo of each post it maybe we can help
I’ll get to that tomorrow, they’ve been a bunch today and are just DONE with me. 🤣 They’ve also got their energy up and all have a case of the zombies, followed by naps wherever they happen to drop. The red light definitely makes good photos hard to take too. Couple of group pics from today though.

Attachments

• 57CCD38F-27B8-4E10-BEFE-A036DBAF2128.jpeg
    57CCD38F-27B8-4E10-BEFE-A036DBAF2128.jpeg
    537.9 KB · Views: 4
  • C1AD99C2-AA2C-4AA0-B089-F8AEB7B152F7.jpeg
    C1AD99C2-AA2C-4AA0-B089-F8AEB7B152F7.jpeg
    568.9 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom