Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Hello, new here, do we just jump in if we are in WA?
Im in Randle so waving to Mossyrock!
I’m just sitting here watching my new BC Marans babies hatch from eggs I purchased in state. They are a full day plus late but all of a sudden one is out and several more are pipping like they are on a mission! Going to be hard to go to bed tonight! Fingers crossed they all make it.
Me too Welcome to the state thread hatching is fun I have two plash marans boys.
last was a blue copper Jake.
Theses two are Fred and Barney. Might guess where you go the eggs.

I’m just sitting here watching my new BC Marans babies hatch from eggs I purchased in state. They are a full day plus late but all of a sudden one is out and several more are pipping like they are on a mission! Going to be hard to go to bed tonight! Fingers crossed they all make it.
Welcome to the state thread!!! Hope you'll share pics of the new chicks!!!

We're on tenterhooks, how did everything go? Are the chicks ok? Do you have pictures yet?

Hi there! I’m moving to lewis county wa in a few weeks and am looking for someone near with an incubator that could receive and hatch out some eggs for me.

I can’t bring my chickens but I would love to be able to keep my little flock going.

I am willing to pay for your help.

Thank you!
Brandon
Welcome to the state How many would you like?
and what breeds ?

Back
Top Bottom