Wattle Wednesday

Pics
Happy Wattle Wednesday Friends!
IMG_1852.jpeg

Rettle (Porcelain d’Anvers rooster… and one of my sweetest chickens) ❤️

That’s a huge comb! And tiny wattles! His color is soo pretty :love
Thank you so much @alinas2010! He’s one of the greatest Roos I’ve ever raised. He’s so friendly and loves being held, because he hops onto my lap every chance he gets. He feels so comfortable, that he usually takes a nap while I’m holding him. ❤️

Last edited:
Thank you so much @alinas2010! He’s one of the greatest Roos I’ve ever raised. He’s so friendly and loves being held, because he hops onto my lap every chance he gets. He feels so comfortable, that he usually takes a lap while I’m holding him. ❤️
Awww what a sweet little gentleman! Ugh my heart! You’ll have to share a nap picture someday with us. I love hearing about sweet Roos, I pray to have a few of my own one day.

Awww what a sweet little gentleman! Ugh my heart! You’ll have to share a nap picture someday with us. I love hearing about sweet Roos, I pray to have a few of my own one day.
I’ll definitely have to get a nap picture! Thats a terrific idea! Please let me know when you raise a cuddlebug roo of your own, because I’d love to hear about it. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom