We Quit Cigarettes

This is my babies! Roscoe and Josie.
So adorable!! :love

Kiki take it one day at a time, substitute gum, and when you want a cig. stick a piece of gum in your mouth, by the time you go to bed you will have so much gum trying to chew it all will almost hurt, but you will laugh that you were thinking more about all the gum in your mouth that you forgot about the cigs. for a while. Worked for me 40+ years ago, I felt I owned most of the Wrigley company...
View attachment 2044035
is that your dog!? :love

Get a cell phone and I'll battle you on the word games. It's supposed to help keep your mind sharp.
I don’t think that worked for me :lau

Large property.
Ahhh okay. We have a pretty large property too, almost 3 acres, and the yard is huge, but the chickens are very close to the house. Also i used to not go out daily. I do now though quite a lot

I haven't stopped looking for it.
I thought for sure as soon as I ordered a new one I'd spot it.
Nope.
I can't even tell you have many hours I've spent looking for it.
:th
:eek: :th

I hope you find it! But it’s looking mode and more unlikely. :lau :oops:

I've never used one before. I had a pedometer many years ago that you kept in your pocket. I'm not sure how accurate it was :confused:I have one of those Leaf ones, also. Not comfortable to wear when you're sleeping. Pretty, though!
I usually just use my phone but I want to start using my real one so I don’t have to take this everywhere. My reasoning is usually to count my steps. :lau

Well, if you do find it then you'll have an extra :p I hate losing/misplacing things...drives me bonkers.
I never lose things.
I've been digging around outside like a crack head for a week for it.
I never usually lose things either, surprisingly, unless somebody moves it (which is very common here) but lately I’ve been forgetting where I put things sometimes. :lau :th

Sounds like detox symptoms, are you checking your blood pressure regularly during the day?

Do they sell those blood pressure thingies to regular people? They do for heart rate right? I’m curious what both of mine are. Especially heart rate. :lau

It’s probably pretty high right now.

Back
Top Bottom