We will miss you Deerman

She's a muscovey. I got her as a duckling as a gift. Stuck her under a broody showgirl hen and let her raise them. That duck stood out, because she ran everywhere she went...I told Burt I'd be sad to get rid of her, because she was funny. He talked me into keeping her. Told me all the great things about muscovies...and that is now my favorite duck.

She's a Muscovy. I got her as a duckling as a gift. Stuck her under a broody showgirl hen and let her raise them. That duck stood out, because she ran everywhere she went...I told Burt I'd be sad to get rid of her, because she was funny. He talked me into keeping her. Told me all the great things about muscovies...and that is now my favorite duck.
AWW what a cute story, i also love moscovies i have a dozen here, I like that they are the quietest bird on my place, my Pekings are loud mouths carring on all the time like someting is after them, only to find them flirting with the males, HUSSIES

I always looked forward to his insight. I haven't been on here much but when I do come on, I always look to get educated by Deerman. He was always so smart and kind...

I didn't know him personally. I don't know many of you personally but when I talk about BYC, I refer to you all as my friends and buddies. I've talked about Deerman a LOT. I'm going to miss him...

hit.gif

I have been mostly gone from the forum all year and had no idea he had passed until I saw an old post with "rest in peace" under his name. I never got the chance to meet him or really even get to know him, but I enjoyed his posts. It feels weird, knowing he is gone. :(

Back
Top Bottom