Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I was invincible until recently, but reality is starting to set in. I resolve to fight the aging process and will start by no longer looking in the mirror. :celebrate

my sister works hard to never look in the mirror. ;)

I never felt invisible...... If course I got married at 18.....

invisible is bad. :ya :lau

I feel so blessed today. Thank you all for sharing this with me. :love
View attachment 1183135 View attachment 1183136

Fantastic! So glad mom and baby made it! Baby looks like a big chunk of cute.

tadpole.

duh
Silly me...I knew that...:th:lau
Indeed, to be known as Tadpole of the Pond, grand daughter of Ladderman and Duckchick. I have installed a bassinette on MY lily pad. She can visit any time that she wants.
No doubt it's the perfect spot for her too! I do hope the rest of us get to hold her every now then...:fl

Indeed, to be known as Tadpole of the Pond, grand daughter of Ladderman and Duckchick. I have installed a bassinette on MY lily pad. She can visit any time that she wants.
Tadpole I like it :lau Nope can't hold her. I wouldn't want to give her back .Beside not sure I can afford more ice cream :lau Never fails every time we go for lunch at the grand kids school they get ice cream which is not included in their lunch . Lunch that mom and dad have already paid for . Course mom doesn't want them eating it . But what do I care I'm not mom:confused::lau

Tadpole I like it :lau Nope can't hold her. I wouldn't want to give her back .Beside not sure I can afford more ice cream :lau Never fails every time we go for lunch at the grand kids school they get ice cream which is not included in their lunch . Lunch that mom and dad have already paid for . Course mom doesn't want them eating it . But what do I care I'm not mom:confused::lau
That's what Grandpas are for!! ;)

Congratulations! She's absolutely beautiful! :love First one? Welcome to Grammahood!

My step-son has a 3-year old daughter, but this one is from the son I gave birth to.

Thanks, I think I'd trust you to keep her safe. :hugs

Ice cream?!? I'm in! :ya

Question.... Is a C-section really that big of a deal?
Our second child was a C-section and it didn't seem to be that big of deal.
Our other two were natural birth.....
It depends on the circumstances... When My son was born they did a bikini cut on me... about six inches.... I went home in 24 hours... with tape holding me together and instructions to use a pillow for support when i had to walk around. Curtesy of the then Medical rules.... Now Medical pays for a three day stay...

But if they have to cut vertically they cut through all the muscles in your gut and recovery is really painfull.

Back
Top Bottom