Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Have yall seen the hatchimal toys? Been in the news quite a bit lately. Now some people are saying they have potty mouths and curse in their sleep.

lau.gif

Sounds like Pond Scum - good morning folks. Glad to see that we are still here. Waves were crashing over my lily pad yesterday. There was no way I could stay quiet. Glad to see that Phil showed up for a bit. Gonna try to be productive today.

Sounds like Pond Scum - good morning folks. Glad to see that we are still here. Waves were crashing over my lily pad yesterday. There was no way I could stay quiet. Glad to see that Phil showed up for a bit. Gonna try to be productive today.

Morning Sour. I figure I splashed enough water yesterday that I can just sit back and watch today.

frow.gif

Morning Sour. I figure I splashed enough water yesterday that I can just sit back and watch today.
What fun would that be?
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom