Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Unfortunately I am the invading geek that has to explain geekanese kunekune :p don't worry this only happens every few weeks! Though he ready in June-July for photo spamming of new birdies :love:

My young chicken integration didn't go to well. Two out of three did okay but the runt was scalped by the hens. The runt was a chick Mrs. Oz rescued at hatch. She's a little special in the short bus kinda way. They had been okay until today when she checked on them at lunch. No open wounds but feathers are gone. Looks pretty gross but she seems okay. Mrs. Oz treated with BlueKote and we'll dose with Penicillin when we get home.

I'm sorry Oz. I'm still amazed at how ruthless hens can be.

I just found out that the cute little silkied Serama rooster that I sold over the weekend died today. No clue as to why. I'm quite heartbroken.

Unfortunately I am the invading geek that has to explain geekanese kunekune :p don't worry this only happens every few weeks! Though he ready in June-July for photo spamming of new birdies :love:

New bird pics are fine, but you can take your geekaneese back to the kiddie threads please. :p

Turkeys make it look easy. This is one of my meat line breeder hens. She's about 25 pounds.

0.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom