Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I definitely agree, I just don't enjoy my generation being picked on, we do have problems too just like everyone else and the majority of us are not awful :(

Thanks, they're little cuties! Two of them were in the Valentine's picture. The third I had just helped out of the shell and was relaxing in the incubator.

Well, I mailed in my Sand Hill order for chicks. I found someone to split it with me so it was less expensive. I ordered six assorted chicks to fill out the order, I'm excited to see what I get.

Nothing was meant as picking on any generation... I think it was just exasperating that a single person feels they are carrying the weight of all the issues and problems of a given generation...

Glad your hatch went well, and oh! Gotta share pics when your order comes in!! :fl it's not a long wait!

Glad your hatch went well, and oh! Gotta share pics when your order comes in!! :fl it's not a long wait!

It'll be at least until May, ugh. But, hopefully goslings from them by April :love

Speaking of which, I need to get my goose nesting box done. Thought I'd have it done today, but I managed to cut the wood wrong, ugh. So off to buy more wood.

Happy Valentine's Day to all you chicken & duck lovers!! :love

It'll be at least until May, ugh. But, hopefully goslings from them by April :love

Speaking of which, I need to get my goose nesting box done. Thought I'd have it done today, but I managed to cut the wood wrong, ugh. So off to buy more wood.
What breed geese do you have and do you sell?

cool I sooo want romen tufted geese!! There so cool and they helped defend the romans when the Gauls atacked

Yep! They are a fantastic breed, it's sad that they've fallen out of favor and are now critically endangered.

Last edited:
I'm an Alpine fan, but love the Nubians and LaManchas, too. I love goat milk.
Had two alpines and both committed sucide ._. Third time the charm, and hopefully with the doe less insane. Wanting her to also AI to bring in gurnsey goats :love

And the whole generation thing is me being partly a smart donkey, and partly venting. I pick on pretty much any generation or person, the latter is specially if I like them. Unfortunately though people assume stereotypes on the younger generation, but sadly it painful truthful to a point be it right or wrong.

Back
Top Bottom