Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

My Pops is going to have to have open heart surgery. Doc says he's a good candidate.

Such surgeries have become far more common with excellent results. What's the time schedule ? Was he having symptoms ? Both my father and his brother died of major cardiac events in their late 60's. I have no symptoms, but think I may need to have a stress test.

mornin.... pondies.... didn't fall too far off... no ill effects.... Yay

frow.gif
Hi Deb! Glad no ill effects.
My Pops is going to have to have open heart surgery. Doc says he's a good candidate.

hugs.gif
Continued prayers.

Such surgeries have become far more common with excellent results. What's the time schedule ? Was he having symptoms ? Both my father and his brother died of major cardiac events in their late 60's. I have no symptoms, but think I may need to have a stress test.

Do it.

glad to hear that :hugs

:hugs   and  :fl

Oh dang.  Good luck Oz!  Although still major surgery, I think most places have the surgery itself pretty well in hand.  Still praying for the best for him!

Thoughts and prayers are with you guys!

continued prayers bud.........

Such surgeries have become far more common with excellent results.  What's the time schedule ?  Was he having symptoms ?  Both my father and his brother died of major cardiac events in their late 60's.  I have no symptoms, but think I may need to have a stress test.

:frow   Hi Deb!  Glad no ill effects.

:hugs     Continued prayers.

Thanks guys. Doc didn't seem hesitant about him going through the surgery. Main issue is a worn out aortic valve that they've been watching for a while. Needs a valve replacement and a couple arteries opened up. No heart damage. Sour, I've had two stress tests already just because of family history (and an ex-wife). Pops symptoms were shortness if breath, no energy, some chest pain. Mom thought he was just old and overweight. :)

Crappy day and I missed Spook... :(

Awful busy day, but still managed to NOT get done one thing that was planned...

And Brooke disappeared...

Sorry, Rav. I hope she shows up today. :confused:g

:hugs :hugs hope you find her ! Flocking rain messed up everything for me too.

I coulda messed it up more. We passed your exit off I75 this morning...about 4 am.

My mood is homicidal and extremely toxic. Didn't get my test results today​ so I had a small/ HUGE breakdown and cried for almost 2 hours. Must be something in the air.. I'm nothing short of terrible at the moment :(

No news is good news...believe in yourself and the treatment.

I'm in the hospital with my Dad, he's having a heart catherization today. Please keep him in your prayers. Other than that we're all good.

Hugs to your family. May all go well.

Back
Top Bottom