Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

slept till twelve after fixing grandmas breakfast... still fighting sleep and its been a couple of hours.
They tweaked my meds again.... higher dose of anti depressants... and some anxiety meds... for the up coming docs visit

going back to bed

dang! Hope it gets straightened out soon. Meds that do what you want them to sure are nice. :hugs

So I got the water out straightened the vault alone and covered the grave . Still can't believe they did that .

Can't believe that they did that! sheesh! Glad you fixed it.

Beauty ? You have a strange sense of 'beauty'. That fish is a 'beauty' - the pug - not so much. Y'all know how they are.

I wish i could take away your horrible pug-speriences. But i can't. They really are awesome, loveable dogs usually. So full of personality! But i can fully understand why you don't see the beauty. Those creatures ruined your perceptions. :(

Checking in...thousands of posts behind. Daughter closed on buying her great-grandparents' house. Our puppy is getting big way too fast. I'm putting on a lot of road and air miles and hours for work with a lot more to go. Can't sleep nights...travel proved it's the bed so waiting on a new one. Other than that, life is good and I miss y'all but I just cant come play much right now.

Checking in...thousands of posts behind. Daughter closed on buying her great-grandparents' house. Our puppy is getting big way too fast. I'm putting on a lot of road and air miles and hours for work with a lot more to go. Can't sleep nights...travel proved it's the bed so waiting on a new one. Other than that, life is good and I miss y'all but I just cant come play much right now.
HI WALNUT! ! good to see you

Back
Top Bottom