Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Yep. And that house was nothing but debt and stress. And sooo cold in the winter. Stupid heat pump ran non stop and I was always cold. Here, as long as there's wood for the stoves, I'm toasty warm! ;)

During the cedar fires here in 2003 I managed to cash in my house here in town then pay cash for my house in the desert on eighteen acres.... No mortgage any more... It IS a wonderful feeling.

For those who dont know you can pay your house off in half the time simply by doubling your principal.... So if your mortgage is 1000 you are probably paying around 250 toward the house the rest is interest. If you can scrape up an extra 250 the price of leasing a car it will be paid off in half the time. ONce you get used to doing that extra bit you still can opt to pay the regular mortgage payment in a pinch.

deb

Happy Tadpole.
wp_ss_20171209_0001 (2).png

Years ago a couple of cops for killed (separate incidences) assisting stranded motorist..... Since then if the road is closed your on your own.

the motorists killed them? or the weather?

You do have a beautiful home.
Much nicer than the shack I live in.
But I'm down to the last payments..... Soon I won't owe a thing on it.

:barnie We are about to refinance our home... debt keeps piling up..... need to get some cash to pay off the credit cards...

this is the, I think third time, that we have refinanced. :he

No retirement here.

Congratulations! I'll not live long enough to pay ours off, barring a major miracle.

yep...same here

Woohoo, getting close. I hope you'll stop in and give us an update! Best wishes for a safe, easy, and healthy delivery!

x2! :wee They might cost me a fortune , but @frmboyinthecity my kids are the best things I have ever done! Enjoy that new one! (and Mr. Porky @Pork Pie Ken I am not referring to the night of conception :old )

cute little thing.

@perchie.girl can't even look at those videos... :oops:

the motorists killed them? or the weather?

:barnie We are about to refinance our home... debt keeps piling up..... need to get some cash to pay off the credit cards...

this is the, I think third time, that we have refinanced. :he

No retirement here.

yep...same here

x2! :wee They might cost me a fortune , but @frmboyinthecity my kids are the best things I have ever done! Enjoy that new one! (and Mr. Porky @Pork Pie Ken I am not referring to the night of conception :old )

cute little thing.

@perchie.girl can't even look at those videos... :oops:
Me neither had a depressing day . Well that there is the most fun part of making youguns

Back
Top Bottom