Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Your probably the only one here who can relate to being that far into the middle of BFE......I thought about honking the horn and shooting a few rounds off but figured no one would hear them anyways.
My buddy was getting set to make camp for the night.......I told him we would get out quit freaking out.

I'm in West Virginia. I know where BFE is. :lau

Paid your way through college making donations ?

That was a whole lot more PC than what I was thinking. :duc

I have 12 light brahma chicks in my incubator :wee

I bought 14 eggs from a show breeder with really nice birds. 13 of those made it to lockdown. One was malpositioned so badly it couldn't internally pip. When I opened the air cell last night it hadn't absorbed enough to safely make a hole in the membrane. Today when I checked it, it had already passed away :(

But, 12 out of 14 shipped eggs is a hatch rate I'm very happy with.

Congrats! Just in time to make room for more eggs. :p

I went to Southern States (local farm co-op) for chicken feed a few hours ago, and they still have chicks, a month after I bought my Buff Orpington chicks from them. I asked about one bunch; they looked just my BCM chicks, even down to the white bibs, but I'd been told they weren't getting any. Turns out these were Black Giants, which I'm totally unfamiliar with.

Ok, I need some ideas. My 6 year old is getting ready to turn 7 in a couple weeks. He has been asking me for his own YouTube channel for the last year. And I’ve said no. But I’m getting ready to set one up that I have control over and he can tell me which ones he wants to download. Just silly kids stuff. He’s really really smart. I’m trying to think of a gift for his birthday that he will like. Is there some sort of filming device or software maybe that is cool for making videos? I know there are tons of different products but I don’t know where to start.

PS. We monitor our kids online activity quite a bit so that shouldn’t be an issue.
I got nothing...:idunno
I do good to just use my phone..:lau

Ok, I need some ideas. My 6 year old is getting ready to turn 7 in a couple weeks. He has been asking me for his own YouTube channel for the last year. And I’ve said no. But I’m getting ready to set one up that I have control over and he can tell me which ones he wants to download. Just silly kids stuff. He’s really really smart. I’m trying to think of a gift for his birthday that he will like. Is there some sort of filming device or software maybe that is cool for making videos? I know there are tons of different products but I don’t know where to start.

PS. We monitor our kids online activity quite a bit so that shouldn’t be an issue.
Betcha he'd love a gopro. Some even work underwater. All of them might by now, I've lost track. But the kids love those things.

Congrats! Just in time to make room for more eggs. :p

I pretty much have a revolving door of an incubator at this point, lol.

WV sent me eggs!

il4EmTU5LFV6-4ftIDb7aVOe7BEnSGqJYOE4MVDztp4SpnPJxbPK18a_HWO27YNbXemdm5Ji-EW_gLWic2MbjzBsMQZV3cP3f0Pd2JtnuIYiIhnHPpBVjLM5y29YxvF5MvxybFsmg7RSAxKgQQW4-0WBipEYn0Y2rlkj09p135IlImDWHiPVlXX9r3ukh2a534v8sSZX9_9oYDzvAshSRPHeS-Oe1SAj8U53a9UGSigLGgPwwMz6Hmlrv8outHr1y79ZWs8UiBgJQvqlFMxREMQyOkmQvW3euWFHnA9eIDBhVZ2-IoEmmUEBwHziLUbq-9nfUihiG99x3Kefe5sTCOMpjrQwzNBHiNvhHmIEA7he1P2x4xJcQUHiVICPXy7oF6k4GI6aclev2UihiMRVh61ll-wzIhM5_WjRtvnP7lQE6gmyaVKll8QyFuJLWeU0DsWfGMSlVhqAp0zo64E3AVmGVl0XKhe5KD6Eco0hn2eNeqEcrO3B77YRR0ItutGKejLp3zIYTs4nI9wqGAvO09DwdXuqn27oO-egdu4mGU3hqtzLo5VlY4gxVamSb--Gx-7oGWR4LgB4DN8luev6r_BuTEnqzqp0RsmZXFg=w883-h662-no

Mottled BBS bantam cochins :) Hatching them for the same friend I'm doing the pheasants for. She's gonna let me keep some chicks if the hatch goes well.

Back
Top Bottom