Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Nope. . not me. I'm thinking someone on my hatch a wonderful duck thread that has a Daphne come to think of it.

Oh yea, somebody does. I knew I remembered the name.

By the way, I messaged Shade this evening to ask about Ravyn. She hasn't replied to texts lately. He said she was outside doing duck chores, and she is having phone issues. :rolleyes: I told him to tell her I asked about her and miss her.

By the way, I messaged Shade this evening to ask about Ravyn. She hasn't replied to texts lately. He said she was outside doing duck chores, and she is having phone issues. :rolleyes: I told him to tell her I asked about her and miss her.
That’s a bummer. I hope she’s doing ok. I haven’t heard from her either lately.

Thanks for doing that, I was beginning to worry about her.

Glad you checked.

Thank you :hugs

Thanks for doing that, I was beginning to worry about her.
I've been worried. :rolleyes:
I think we need to take up a collection and get her a new phone.

:idunno

:frow I kinda think she is like me just running running and running some more . My Tuesday now is taking the grandchildren to base ball. And Oliver goes too.
DSC_0050.JPG
DSC_0047.JPG

He is so much fun . He got his daddy's blue eyes. I texted Ravyn last Wednesday .Was in TSC and found a Brinsea mini advance II on the clearance aisle , Marked down 50% now what do I need with a seven egg incubator :idunno Well I got one . :oops: And of course I was thinking what would WV do .So I did that :lau I can be talked into parting with it . It's still in back seat of my truck .Must be eighty chicks in the incubator I need to go take out before bed time . Been doctoring goats for six days . Still not done either .When I get finished with the little ones, and still have the three big ones to do.:th I won't tell you what I made the little working shute out of. See if you can guess what it is .I picked it up out of the ditch , somebody tossed it .
DSC_0064.JPG
DSC_0060.JPG
If I know Rav she is running her butt off keeping her birds watered . And goats too. We've been over ninety the last couple of days here .I'm filling waters every day , and some of them twice. :thBig enough post :frow:p

Back
Top Bottom